Deadline for the submission of applications is 9 February 2017 | 17:00 (CET).
This call is open to all research disciplines and offers post-doctoral fellowships for international experienced researchers in region Centre-Val de Loire laboratories including:
- A 12-month fellowship in a high level laboratory
- Integration in an international scientific community
- Funding and organisation of international scientific events
- Enabling environment (housing, administrative support, etc...)
Under the above link you will find:
- Guidelines presenting objectives, eligibility and selection criteria as well as the selection process through independent evaluations and Scientific Council;´
- Indicative application format enabling to write a draft and to further copy/paste it online.
- Online application platform
The fellowships programme targets researchers with a least 5 years of post-doctoral experience. Candidates have to identify a research team in the region Centre-Val de Loire accepting to host the one-year residency. If necessary, LE STUDIUM can help establishing a link with a laboratory in the desired scientific field in the region.
Contact for any additional enquiries.
Dr Aurélien Montagu
Scientific Relations Manager
* The Smart Loire Valley Programme’s Fellowships receive funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grand agreement n° 665790